The leadership of the Black Rose Foundation for Children, Inc. recognizes that our country’s economy is currently being challenged . We also understand that in such an economy people are less likely to release their expendable funds or they just don’t have money to give. We hope to encourage those persons who want to support our mission and thus help children by presenting alternative and innovative ways to contribute. These are some of the non-traditional ways you can help:
- Contributing at least $5.00 online to The Black Rose Foundation for Children, Inc.
- Supporting and participating in one or more of our special events
- Donating valuable personal articles on our behalf for re-sale or consignment
- Make your birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion a fundraiser for us
- Contacting us about your idea for a fundraiser for us
If you are interested in these or any non-traditional fundraising ideas, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (901) 844-3572.
• Donate to the Foundation New or Gently Used Women Clothing and Accessories
• Donors will receive a contribution form to be used for tax purposes
• Your Donations will be placed on consignment and the proceeds will be used to support the Foundation’s programs
• It’s a very easy process
• “The Black Rose Boutique” is a high end designer women’s clothing and accessories fundraiser for The Black Rose Foundation for Children, Inc.
• All items are donated for the Foundation’s benefit and you should not expect compensation
• Upon receiving your donation a receipt will be sent to you that can be used for tax purposes
• You will be listed as a donor to the foundation and sent updates on the progress of our programs
• You may contribute as many items as you like
• We accept new and like new women’s clothing in any size, accessories and shoes
• Clothing must be cleaned and pressed
• Our preference is for donations with designer labels and department store brands
To schedule a drop off or pick up time, please call 888-530-9401. You may mail items to:
The Black Rose Foundation
P.O. Box 311620
Atlanta, GA 31131
All donations to the Boutique are sold in a consignment shop or some other appropriate venue to benefit the Foundation. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-530-9401.
Home | About Us | Our Inspiration | Donate | Foundation Supported Scholarships | Apply For a Grant | Calendar
Current Initiatives | Non-Traditional Fundraising | Resources, Partners & Links | Memphis CARES | Media
Let's Move It! | Our Partners and Supporters | Steppin With The Stars | Contact Us